Africa.com, LLC is the managing entity responsible for executing and implementing financial systems on behalf of AfricaLIVE!, HarvardX, Harvard Business School Professors, Aspire Institute, and Sight and Life.
All sales for the AfricaLive! course are final. Once the course is purchased, no refunds will be issued. In the event of a conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and other service providers, these Africa.com Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Africa.com, LLC Payment Terms and Conditions
Payment of Fees:
- The charges payable shall be calculated in accordance with our standard rates at the time such services are provided.
- We reserve the right to amend our rates without prior notice based on payment processor fees.
- All charges include VAT at the appropriate rate, payable by you.
- Payments can be made via credit card, mobile money, debit card, or electronic funds transfer.
- Transactions are scrutinized for fraud prevention, and legitimacy concerns may lead to transaction refusal.
- Service may be suspended if any sum is not paid by the due date.
All sales are final and no refunds will be issued once the course is purchased.
Africa.com, LLC may amend these terms and conditions at its sole discretion without notice.
Payment Plan Agreement
Enrollment Deadlines for Payment Plans
- Payment Plan dates are posted at time of purchase and may vary depending on date of purchase to allow for installments based on 6, 5, 4, 3, or 2 months to align with the given course program.
Payment Plan Terms:
- By enrolling in an Africa.com Payment Plan, you agree to pay each installment on time, irrespective of receiving a reminder.
- It is your responsibility to verify your course registration.
- Full payment for each installment must be received by the specified deadline.
- Financial Aid is separate from the Payment Plan.
- No refunds are available should you decide not to take the course.
Release and Consent for Recordings
By registering for AfricaLive!, you authorize Harvard and its agents, on behalf of HarvardX, to make audio and video recordings (the “Recordings”) of your participation in the live online sessions and to use your name, voice, and likeness for the Recordings’ reproduction, distribution, and promotion.
Presentation Title or Description: Zoom Recordings of AfricaLive! Sessions.
You agree that Harvard will own the Recordings and all associated copyrights and rights. Harvard is granted an irrevocable, worldwide right to use, distribute, display, and otherwise make available the Recordings and any derived works, in any existing or future media.
You confirm that your course material presentation will not infringe upon any copyrights or violate rights of others, and you do not breach any obligations to third parties.
This Speaker Consent for Recordings is governed by the laws of The Commonwealth of Massachusetts and is executed as a document under seal.