Effective Date: November 15, 2023
Information Collection and Use
1. Personal Information
- We collect personal information you provide when you register for the course, including but not limited to your name, email address, and payment information.
- This information is used to facilitate your participation in the course, process transactions, and communicate with you.
2. Non-Personal Information
- We may collect non-personal information such as browser type, operating system, and website usage statistics.
- This information is used to improve website functionality and user experience.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- We may use tracking technologies to monitor activities on our site and hold certain information.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons with special access rights.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent users’ personal identification information to others.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers.
- Users may find advertising or other content on our site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other trusted parties.